Low Calorie Cheese Cake
- 3 Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheeses
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 24 packets of equal
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 package of frozen strawberries sweetened with splenda
Instructions: Pre heat the oven to 350. Mix all the ingredients with a mixer. Then bake for 40 min. Cool and add strawberries to top and serve.
24 packets of equal are the same as 1 cup of sugar. You can do half and half if you prefer. The texture looks better if you use sugar, but it still taste really good using the artificial sweetener.
Nutritional Info: Calories per slice= 209 calories per slice w/out strawberries. Approximately 230 calories w/ strawberries. Serves 8
- 2-Special K waffles
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 1-2 packets of Equal
- 2 Tbsp light or fat free whipped topping
Toast two waffles and put sliced strawberries on top. Sprinkle with equal and top with whipped topping.
1 serving – Calories 200